As a result of the travel restrictions and the difficulties guests are having due to Covid-19, we have adjusted our booking policies and introduced increased flexibility. We continue to monitor the situation and this may result in a change to the policy below.
Covid-19 Booking Policy
If you are unable to travel to the location of your booking as a result of a Covid-19 related reason (e.g. government travel restriction, flight cancellation or border closures) you have the following options:
- You can reschedule your booking without a fee for alternative dates in 2020 or 2021. Payments you have made to us will be transferred to your new booking.
- If you haven’t decided on dates to reschedule your booking, you will receive a credit for all payments made to us which you can use towards a future booking for departure in 2020 or 2021.
- If your new booking is for a more expensive yacht you must pay the price difference between your original and new bookings. If your new booking is a less expensive yacht we cannot refund you for the price difference between your original and new bookings.
- When rescheduling a booking, new booking dates will be subject to the pricing in force at the time of rescheduling.
Payment schedules set out at the time of making a booking apply until either:
- We cancel/postpone your booking because we are unable to deliver it due to Covid-19.
- You cancel/postpone your booking because you are unable to travel to the location of your booking due to a Covid-19 related reason.
After 1 or 2 occur, we will provide you with updated payments schedules.
The health and wellbeing of our guests and staff are paramount. Our yacht suppliers are taking Covid-19 measures that have been designed with the recommendations set out by the World Health Organization (WHO) and European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC). These measures aim to minimise contact with their staff while ensuring you have all you need for an enjoyable vacation. More information.